Modern motion control
Complex camera movements with exact precision.Let's talk about Your project
With motion control technology, film producers are able to create unique, dynamic shots that are truly breathtaking.
They can also repeat those same shots again and again without having to reset manually - saving valuable time on set.
Our Bolt Jr+© Cine Bot was developed and produced by Marc Roberts Motion Control. It was awarded Best Product at NAB in 2021. With a maximum of 10 kg. payload the system can be used with nearly any available camera reaching impressive speeds.
Bolt Jr+© Cine Bot
With a maximum of 10 kg. payload the system can be used with nearly any available camera reaching impressive speeds.
- Horizontal and vertical movement speeds of up to 2 metres per second.
- 180-degrees of rotation in 1 second.
- Impressive and sophisticated high-speed, automated image capture.
- Every camera move under complete control – precisely repeatable.
- Synchronised motion with external triggers and model movers for extreme precision timing.
- High-speed, precise control of zoom, iris & lens. Fastest & most powerful motors in the world.
- 3D integration – create moves in Maya and feed them into the Bolt.
- Affordable high-speed motion control system.
- Ready for action in under an hour.
- Maximum Height : 2.5 meter / 8’2”
- Lowest Position: 0 meter
- Maximum arm reach (from rotate centre): 1.4m | 4’7”
- Maximum arm reach on tracks (from end to end) 2.8 meter + 9 meter track = 11.8 meter.
- Tracks length: 3 – 9 meter / up to 27 meters on request.
Industry standard software flair is MRMC’S Premiere Motion Control Software
Designed to give exceptional command over camera movement, Flair precisely controls up to 500 axes of motion and interfaces seamlessly with CGI packages. Flair is the tool that makes your vision reality.